Web Design By Geoff Bannister at Plover Media © All Rights Reserved. Version 11.0.0 (X8) Dec 2015
April 12 - Club Committee Meeting Report - Main Points of Interest for Members Information.
The following are the main points arising from the Committee Meeting that took place at Folke on Wednesday 12 April
- HARDY B CAPTAIN: the first match was a knock out against Christchurch at home which resulted in a 2-2 draw. We lost the two ball play off on the first extra hole to a birdie 2 The first league match is against Bridport.
- 3CL CAPTAIN: Saturday’s match had to be cancelled due to the weather and has yet to be rearranged.
- SENIORS CAPTAIN: Two away matches have been played resulting in a 4 1/2 – 1 1/2 win against Fosseway and a 4-2 loss against Wincanton.
- New Competitions:: A 9 hole eclectic competition will be held on Friday Evenings form 4 May to 31 August. The rules are on the Notice Board and members are requsted to support this new competition.
- Shoe Cleaner: This facility has now been installed
- Sunday Medal Div 2 threshold: The Div 2 limit to 16 and over worked very well at the April competition.
- The Honours Boards have been updated
Committee Members: Matt Boon, Geoff Bannister, Norman McCabe, Richard Robinson, Ben Miller, Roger Harvey, Lee Smith
Steve Harris Fixtures Secretary
Hardy A Captain
Stuart Beardsley Treasurer
Folke Golf Centre is the Home of Folke Golf Club. This page shows the Club Officials and provides information on the Committee activities for the benefit of the club members. For further information please contact any of the Club Officials.
Club Vice Captain
Hardy B Captain