Web Design By Geoff Bannister at Plover Media © All Rights Reserved. Version 11.0.0 (X8) Dec 2015
March 14 - Club Committee Meeting Report - Main Points of Interest for Members Information.
The following are the main points arising from the Committee Meeting that took place at Folke on Wednesday 14 March.
- Hardy B: The first match is a home tie with Christchurch on Sat 17 March
- 3 Counties: The team won the final of the Winter Knockout v Wincanton by 5:0 at Cricket St Thomas on 10 March.
- Seniors: The first match is on 20 March at home to Kingweston. The breakfast stableford was greatly enjoyed on 13 March and raised £26 for the BHF. A big thank you to Steve, Andy Lisa and the Centre staff.
- New Competitions:: The committee asked for suggestions from Members for additional competitions that could be held this year.No responses so far.
- Shoe Cleaner: Work on the cable trench has been delayed due to the wet weather but should commence next week.
- Senior Match Subs : The senior match fee for 2018 will be increased by £2 to £5.
- GUR: A Notice will be posted stating that areas affected by tree/bush removal will be deemed GUR.
- Sunday Medal Div 2 threshold: The current Div 2 H/C range is 19 and over. At recent medal competitions there have only been 3 or 4 Div 2 players so the committee have revised the Div 2 limit to 16 and over for future medal competitions.
Committee Members: Matt Boon, Geoff Bannister, Norman McCabe, Richard Robinson, Ben Miller, Roger Harvey, Lee Smith
Steve Harris Fixtures Secretary
Hardy A Captain
Stuart Beardsley Treasurer
Folke Golf Centre is the Home of Folke Golf Club. This page shows the Club Officials and provides information on the Committee activities for the benefit of the club members. For further information please contact any of the Club Officials.
Club Vice Captain
Hardy B Captain